We plan to have a three-day workshop by inviting Dr. Ehssan Sakhaee of the University of Sydney. It is Young Research Leader’s Workshop which serves objective of HWIP program.
Venue: IST building C401, Suita campus, Osaka Univ.
Subject: All students
Humanware Innovation Program (HWIP) at Osaka University has been organizing “Young Leadership Workshop” as an annual event since 2015. This workshop will provide a great opportunity for anyone who wants to build leadership skills. The workshop will be carried out by Dr. Ehssan Sakhaee who is a director of leadership program in the University of Sydney.
The “Young Research Leader’s Workshop” is aimed at developing the leadership skills of young researchers to work more effectively and creatively individually and in teams and communicate more confidently with others within their own discipline and field but also outside locally and globally. Young researchers also identify how their research impact through a system’s thinking approach.
This three-day workshop will cover 1) Leadership Skill, 2) Self-Management, 3) Global Commuincation, 4) Stress Management, 5) Creativity and Innovation in Research, etc. Then, it is going to be very interactive and fun!
- Understanding and Leading Self (includes mind management, health management, time management)
- Understanding and Leading Others
- Motivating Self & Others
- Global Communication
- Leadership Concepts and Behaviors
- Creativity & Innovation in Research
- Identifying Research Impact
- Communicating Your Research & Presentation Skills
- Advanced topics including values, culture and personalities
- Advanced Presentation Skills
- Advanced Communication