We plan to have a three-day workshop by inviting Dr. Ehssan Sakhaee of the University of Sydney. It is Young Research Leader’s Workshop which serves objective of HWIP program.
Venue: IST building C401, Suita campus, Osaka Univ.
Subject: All students
The “Young Research Leader’s Workshop” is aimed at developing the leadership skills of young researchers to work more effectively and creatively individually and in teams and communicate more confidently with others within their own discipline and field but also outside locally and globally. Young researchers also identify how their research impact through a system’s thinking approach.
- Understanding and Leading Self (includes mind management, health management, time management)
- Understanding and Leading Others
- Motivating Self & Others
- Global Communication
- Creativity & Innovation in Research
- Identifying Research Impact
- Communicating Your Research & Presentation Skills
- Values, Culture and Personalities
- Advanced Communication
- Leadership Concepts and Behaviours
- Advanced Presentation Skills